Structured Dynamics is known for its clear and comprehensive documentation, workflows and methodologies, and instructive diagrams. We combine these elements via experienced trainers to provide effective training courses across all aspects of semantic technologies. Our commitment is comprehensive technology transfer sufficient to make our services unnecessary.
Our course and curricula span from basics and concepts, to pragmatic how-to sessions, and on to advanced topics and problem solving. Our preferred delivery mechanism for our training is via the Web, using online screen shares (join.me) and Skype conferencing. This approach leads to lowest costs and greatest scheduling flexibility.
Our standard courses include:
- Discovering and Assembling Information Assets
- Data Staging, Conversion and Loading
- Open Semantic Framework (OSF)
- Installing and Upgrading OSF
- Workflows and Governance of OSF
- Linking OSF to Enterprise ETL Systems
- Semantic Tools & Tooling Environments
- Ontology General (multiple)
- Ontology and Semantic Components
- Ontology Data Attributes
- Drupal Install/Configuration/Customization
- Templates Design and Use
- Layout Specification, Design and Use
- TechWiki Set-up and Use
Courses may also be tailor made from the various topic areas as shown by the 400 or so technical articles on the TechWiki. Our printing subsidiary may also develop specific training guides in conjunction with these courses and provide them in either eBook or perfect-bound printed form.
Contact us for pricing and options.